How to Donate a Thanksgiving Food Box or Make a Monetary Contribution
The 2019 Thanksgiving Food Box Project has Concluded – Thanks to the help from 2,500 donors and 900 volunteers we helped provide Thanksgiving dinner for almost 13,000 people this year! Thank you. Check back in Fall 2020 for next year’s info.
If you would like to provide a Thanksgiving food box, use the 2019 Thanksgiving Food Box Shopping List (CLICK HERE) to create your family’s food donation. Deliver the box on Sunday, November 24, between 8:30 a.m. and noon to any one of the following:
- St. Mary’s Catholic Church – 2612 W State St, Boise, ID
- St. John’s Catholic Cathedral – 775 N 8th St, Boise, ID
- Sacred Heart Catholic Church – 811 S. Latah St., Boise, ID
- St. Mark’s – 7960 W Northview St, Boise
- Holy Apostles – 6300 N Meridian Rd, Meridian, ID
- Expo Idaho Small Animal Barn – 5610 N Glenwood St, Boise, ID
If you are unable to shop, cash donations will be used to purchase items for food boxes or as a donation to a St. Vincent de Paul Food Pantry in Ada County. The estimated cost of a Thanksgiving Food Box is about $50.
Mail your contribution:
The Society of St Vincent de Paul.
Attn: Jack Dahl, President
3217 W Overland Rd
Boise, Idaho 83705
Please make checks payable to:
St Vincent de Paul, SW.I.D.C.
Note “Thanksgiving Food Box” on the check
Please consider donating your time. Volunteers are needed November 23-26. If you are interested in participating as a volunteer, call (208) 559-2294.